Customer Success Manager
Be a founding member of our growing customer success team, where we believe that customer experience is one of the pillars of the growth of our company. You will have the opportunity to help build the internal processes that help our customers adopt, get value, and engage with our solution.
How do you know if this role is right for you?
- You have a deep understanding and passion for your customers’ success
- You understand the importance of adoption, value, and advocacy for both customers and your organization.
- You love working for startups and want to take the next step in your career
More about us: Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market. Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another. Offices are located in Tel Aviv with remote working options.
- Assist in fine tuning processes and methodologies for the customer success team
- Lead and manage the onboarding and training of customers in the Adaptive Shield Platform
- Create customer advocacy and value from the customer in the form of case studies, product reviews, surveys, etc.
- Maintain ongoing customer communication and relationship building
- Work with customers to promote new features, show the value of our product, and identify how it can improve their SaaS security posture
- Work closely with our product and R&D teams to identify gaps or potential product improvements
- Own renewals and identify upsell and expansion opportunities
- 5 years of experience in a customer success in cloud, identity, or a cyber security company
- An understanding of cybersecurity, cyber tech stacks, and the importance of SSPM
- High technical acumen - no need to be a developer but must know how to navigate technical landscapes and lead a customer to adopt our solution
- Be comfortable with working in an early stage startup, with fast pace change and intense moments
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to put the customer first
- Great relationships skills for both customers and internal teams
- Ability to work independently in a remote environment, with the ability to be a fast learner and contributor
- Startup skills and mentality - processes are raw and we get our hands dirty wearing many hats