Account Executive, Growth
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
As Own continues to scale into the next phase of growth, we are looking for an ambitious Account Executive, Growth to hunt for new business. In this quota carrying role, you will prospect for brand new potential accounts and ultimately convert them into paying customers. We are looking for a true ‘hunter’ mentality - mapping out key accounts in your territory and creating a strategy to execute, and ultimately close the business. This lucrative role is a combination of cold calling, personalized outreach, and strategic planning. If you want to help accelerate your sales career in the booming SaaS industry for years to come then this is the role for you! Check out more details below and - apply today!
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to close for organizations using Salesforce, ServiceNow or Microsoft Dynamics in the Growth space
- Own your territory and book of business
- Whitespace your patch and identify top accounts to target for the most potential revenue
- Understand target organizations’ buying processes and personas, map out the decision-making process of each prospect in order to optimize conversions at each stage
- Drive prospect traffic to Own’s Self Service Trial offering, and support prospects during their testing and evaluation process
- Create detailed business plans to facilitate the attainment of goals and quota
- Coordinate product demonstrations to set Own apart from other solutions
- Work cross-functionally with Solution Engineers, Marketing, Product and Engineering to provide critical customer feedback loops that influence product roadmap to improve overall customer experience
- Maintain up to date records and forecast accurately in Salesforce
Your Work Experience
- 1-2 years of Sales or Business Development experience selling SaaS applications, with a proven track record of a consultative selling approach
- Hunter mindset; experience identifying key accounts/prospects using prospecting tools like ZoomInfo, SalesNav, Salesloft
- Thrive in a fast paced, hyper-growth environment
- Working knowledge of Salesforce
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our London office a minimum of 3 days a week to maximise collaboration and interaction with business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, private health insurance, and a pension plan. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.