Adaptive Shield is a fast-growing cybersecurity startup and an emerging leader in the SaaS Security Posture Management market. Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another. We are looking for a talented, ambitious and experienced Product Manager to join our product team.You will be responsible for managing the product throughout the complete product lifecycle, gathering and prioritizing product and customer requirements, defining the product roadmap, working closely with R&D, sales, marketing, and support, to deliver a winning product and ensuring business success.The designated candidate should have vast experience in product management, including outbound and inbound interaction, strong technical cybersecurity background, and outstanding product execution skills.
- Work closely with engineering teams to specify and prioritize product features and improvements.
- Translate business goals into objectives and product KPIs and ensure product initiatives have the right direction and focus to succeed in the market. Define and specify how the product will be measured to learn and constantly improve.
- Write product specifications, user stories and drive the user interaction and user experience related workflows.
- Work with all of the product stakeholders – R&D, UI/UX, Business Development, Marketing, Customer Success – create the product strategy and road-map.
- Define product requirements and manage the backlog. Work closely with R&D and drive execution on time.
- Analyse market trends, competitive landscape and business opportunities.
- Lead both inbound and outbound efforts – collaborating with Sales, Marketing and R&D teams as well as clients and partners in order to assure effective communication, alignment, balance of resources and delivery
- 3 years of Product Management experience in the cyber security software field
- Preference for candidates with knowledge about SaaS security, Identity and access management (IAM), cloud-centric cybersecurity threats
- Ability to work on multiple projects, set priorities and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Possess Relevant knowledge of security, public and private cloud related technologies
- Experience with writing user stories, and specifying product features.
- Be self-motivated, highly responsible, and have outstanding communication skills
- Be passionate about working with customers and finding creative ways to solve their complex problems
- Show the ability to learn and master new technologies quickly
- Team player, positive attitude, problem-solver.