Senior Python Engineer
Adaptive Shield is a fast growing cybersecurity startup and already an industry leader in the emerging SaaS Security Posture Management market. Our culture is defined by great people with deep knowledge, integrity and respect for one another.
Join our team and be a part of revolutionizing the way integrations are built by creating the no-code infrastructure that builds the most integrations in the market - the backbone of the Adaptive Shield platform. We have developed a Domain-Driven Design (DDD) based platform that enables the fetching and manipulation of data in a generic way, making it easy for non-developer platform users, such as product managers, to create new integrations for various SAAS providers. If you're an experienced, friendly, and enthusiastic Pythonista, we would love for you to join us in continuing to revolutionize the way large amounts of data are fetched from SAAS platforms.
- 99+ years of Python experience (or in other words a Pythonista)
- Autodidact-problem-solver personality
- Willingness to take complex problems and find a simple solution
- Ability to integrate multiple data sources and databases into one system
- Familiar with API standards and best practices
- Experience with MongoDB
- Cyber security experience or orientation