We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
- Design, build, and launch data infrastructures that support multiple use cases across different products or domains.
- Collaborate with engineers, product managers, data scientists, and other stakeholders to understand data needs.
- Solve challenging data integration problems, utilizing optimal ETL patterns, frameworks, query techniques, and sourcing from structured and unstructured data sources.
- Lead end-to-end data projects from infrastructure design to production monitoring and visualization.
Our culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That's why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees' well-being is important to us.That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
Reach out if you are:
- A great team player with a can-do approach.
- 4+ years of experience in Data Engineering in Big Data pipelines, on-prem and hybrid cloud environments, SQL and NoSQL databases, and SaaS.
- Proficiency with one or more programming languages - Python/Scala/Java/Go.
- Proficiency with SQL and experience with ETL and data modeling.
- Experience in an agile development methodology, CI/CD, Git/Bitbucket, and TeamCity.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience.
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal.
- Experience with the following technologies is a plus: Kafka, Snowflake, Spark Streaming,Hadoop ecosystem, Debezium, MongoDB, DBT, Airflow, and Looker.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.