Platform Infrastructure Team Lead
We are growing and are looking for future Axonians who value personal and career growth, team-work, and winning!
What your day will look like:
As the Team Leader for the Host & Appliance team, you will spearhead a team dedicated to the development and maintenance of the foundational elements of our platform stack. This includes the orchestration of our product into an appliance (OVA), administration of the underlying Linux OS, management of host services, and overseeing our primary containerization engine (Docker) that powers the Axonius application. Additionally, your team will be instrumental in managing the application's boot process, ensuring seamless functionality, stability and performance.
- Architect and sustain the pipeline for generating the platform appliance (OVA/AMI).
- Full accountability for all services operating on the host, including the containerization engine.
- Oversight of the Axonius console and Command Line Interface (CLI).
- Management of the application boot process.
- Compliance with industry-standard security and regulatory requirements.
Our culture and Benefits:
- Axonius is committed to ensuring that each team member has a clear and attainable long-term career path. To support this, we allocate a yearly budget to every employee, enabling them to invest in their own growth and learning according to their specific needs and aspirations. In addition, we are given access to Pluralsight, an online education platform that offers a variety of video training courses for software developers.
- We understand the importance of maintaining a healthy work-life balance. That’s why we provide our employees with three long weekends throughout the year, giving them the opportunity to rejuvenate, spend quality time with loved ones, and invest in their own well-being. In addition, we created a special parental leave policy which allows both primary caregiver and secondary caregiver to spend substantial time with their newborn. We’re also proud to offer extra vacation days for the following important life events: marriage, birth of a grandchild, special milestones related to your children, loss of pregnancy and bereavement.
- We see you. As part of our culture, our employees’ well-being is important to us.That’s why we offer psychological support services and support services.
- While we have physical offices in New York, Brazil, and Tel Aviv, we embrace a flexible working culture. The majority of our employees work remotely, regardless of their location around the globe. This flexibility allows us to tap into a diverse talent pool and enables our team members to work in a way that suits their individual preferences and circumstances.
- As a global company, we strive for excellence in everything we do. To support our employees in communicating effectively across borders, we provide English lessons as part of our commitment to their success.
Reach out if you are:
- A minimum of 6 years of hands-on experience in core infrastructure development.
- At least 2 years in a leadership role within an engineering team.
- Advanced proficiency in Python and Docker.
- Comprehensive knowledge and practical experience with Linux systems.
- Familiarity with AWS
- Proficient in networking principles.
- Experience with CI/CD methodologies.
- Exceptional teamwork skills combined with the ability to work autonomously.
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.