About the Role:
As a Compensation Analyst, you will be responsible for conducting research, analyzing data, and developing compensation programs and strategies. You play a crucial role in ensuring fair and competitive compensation practices to attract, retain, and motivate employees. We seek a candidate who has proven experience in the compensation domain, analytical thinker and creative problem solver and who likes to get things done in a global, fast-paced, and changing environment.
- Support and administer all company’s wide compensation programs including merit, bonus, and equity - budgeting process, owning the data and facilitating the comp system, monitoring the processes progress, and conducting summary analysis.
- Responsible for all compensation survey platforms’s data (5 different platforms) - data collecting and sharing and for analyses of market data.
- Conduct benchmarking processes and analyze market data to evaluate and determine competitiveness of salaries, bonus, and equity programs.
- Provide job matching and pricing for all company’s jobs in all different countries - ad hoc and on an annual basis for all company’s jobs.
- Design and build compensation metrics, reports, and tools for informed decision-making.
- Provide guidance to People team functions regarding compensation-related matters, such as job offers, promotions, equity grants, and budget allocations. Serve as an active advisor to the business.
- Being part of developing communication materials to educate employees and managers on the organization's compensation philosophy, programs, and policies.
- Build and maintain partnership across functional teams effectively, including Legal, FP&A, Payroll, Benefits and People Partners.
- Use a human-centered approach to create solutions that consider employee experience.
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Business Administration, Human Resources, or a related field. Advanced degrees and relevant certifications are a plus.
- You have proven experience as a Compensation Analyst or similar role, with a solid understanding of compensation principles, strategies, and practices. Multi-national experience - preferred.
- You are an excel / Google Sheets guru and have vast experience with complicated analytical projects.
- You are accurate and pay extra attention to details. You enjoy creating simple visualizations to complicated analyses and to present your conclusions.
- You are familiar with compensation surveys such as Radford, Mercer etc., and worked with these platforms in the past.
- You are an organized analyst, proactive, detail-oriented, and able to work independently while also contributing to a collaborative team environment.
- You are comfortable with participating in strategic and long-term planning but also in executing and maintaining day to day responsibilities. Shifting between high-level design, consulting, analytical and operational work.
- You can manage end to end projects from conception through completion, including identification of all deliverables needed, milestones and timeline.
- You have excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to collaborate and build strong relationships at all organizational levels.
- You embrace changes, know how to navigate through uncertainty, and are able to come up with creative solutions that drive our strategy.
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.