Business Development Representative - EMEA
Location: Dublin, Ireland
Business Development Representative EMEA:
We are a fast-growing Cyber Security Unicron seeking out our next top-performing Business Development Representative. Deloitte recently ranked us 3rd on their Technology Fast 500 list and we are just getting started! If you are a competitive, self-motivated, tenacious, and humble person with a passion for sales and personal growth, we want to talk to you.
As a Business Development Representative (BDR), you will be responsible to help fuel the Axonius rocketship by setting qualified meetings with top prospects. This is an opportunity to use your skills to help shape your future and ours as we continue to dominate the Cyber Asset Attack Surface Management space and SaaS Management spaces. You will play an essential role in helping us hit our revenue goal by creating market awareness, identifying prospective customers, qualifying leads, and generating new business for the company.
You will be responsible for a wide range of tasks, including:
- Working closely with 2-4 field account executives, you will identify and create well-qualified sales leads through outbound calling, emails, LinkedIn messages, and more.
- Executing targeted outbound campaigns to uncover prospects’ needs fit for our platform and arrange an introduction meeting.
- Regularly research and build lists of key accounts and contacts to prospect.
- Fielding and following up with inbound leads from demo requests, events, and other marketing-based activities.
- Arranging discovery calls and well-qualified platform demonstrations for the sales team.
- Achieving performance metrics whilst maintaining quality.
- Must be a driven individual who is curious, coachable, and adheres to hire personal standards
- Strong qualifying, presentation, writing, and phone communication skills.
- Well-versed and comfortable engaging customers, colleagues, and prospects
- The ability to conceptually understand our solution and explain it on a high level
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Preferred: experience working within a sales team (automotive sales, retail sales, real estate sales, etc.).
- Preferred: Bilingual in English and German
A little more about Axonius:
- Our people aren’t just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what’s best for the entire company.
- Focus on Career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long-term career path here at Axonius.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.