Corporate Account Executive - Austin, TX
Location: Candidate must be based in the Austin, TX metropolitan area or be willing to relocate. This is an in-office role.
The Corporate Account Executive is a highly visible role that requires the right candidate to fit into our winning culture and who has the grit and drive to define their own success. It requires an individual who will meet and exceed quarterly sales quota by building a territory strategy and executing on their plan. Developing and closing new opportunities within a specific geographical territory is the mission.
This role will work closely with our strategic channel partners, sales engineers, and field sales teams to run full-cycle sales motions with new and current customers. Driven and ambitious individuals will thrive in this environment as they develop key skills for a long-term technology sales career. Our team will partner with you in your development to help you grow your career - ensuring you have the skills and resources for long-term success.
Culture is important to us at Axonius and our sales department. To identify the correct fit for our organization the below key characteristics are required:
- High energy and high intrinsic motivation.
- Coachable and growth-minded.
- Committed to honing the craft of selling.
- Competitive with the desire to win.
- Collaborative; communicates and interacts with transparency across functions.
- Optimistic and positive attitude.
- High sense of ownership in their work.
- Commitment to high ethics and high standards.
- Strategic and creative thinking who works to understand prospects and customers' needs and business objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Build and manage a meticulously qualified sales pipeline from start to finish.
- Research, identify, and generate new opportunities via personal prospecting, our channel partners, and the Axonius resources at your disposal.
- Maintain a high volume of activity including outbound calls, emails, social selling, etc.
- Build a solid understanding of cyber security, IT infrastructure, and our competitive landscape.
- Learn and adopt Axonius value selling techniques and MEDDPIC methodologies.
- Sell our solutions in a consultative approach that is genuinely interested in the prospect’s needs, pain, and business outcomes.
- Work closely with your SE to perform demos, POCs, and navigate technical conversations with prospects.
- Manage Salesforce hygiene activities, including frequent chatter posts on deal updates, updating strategic next-steps, ensuring MEDDPIC criteria is up-to-date, and accurate close
- Preferred: 1+ years of experience in a full cycle sales role with a track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- 2+ years of experience as a BDR/SDR with a track record of hitting and exceeding quota.
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills.
- Ability to work creatively, independently, and effectively with minimal supervision.
- Have a strong technical aptitude
A little more about Axonius US:
- We have offices in New York, Tel Aviv, Austin, São Paulo, and Washington DC, but the majority of our employees are working from home across the US and Internationally.
- Great people. Our people aren't just great professionals, they are great people. We are all here to support each other, ready to help and do what's best for the entire company.
- A focus on career growth. We love seeing our people grow into new roles and work hard to ensure everyone sees and can realize a long term career path here at Axonius. We offer ongoing growth opportunities, including mentorship programs, a learning and development stipend, and company-wide courses..
- Next level benefits. 100% coverage of 3 different tiers of employee healthcare premiums. Dental, vision, and 401k match.
- Top-notch family leave options. 17 weeks of parental leave for primary caregivers and 8 weeks for secondary caregivers. Additional time off for important life events like marriage, birth of a grandchild, and more!
- We give back. Corporate social responsibility partnerships, employee giving opportunities , and volunteer time off.
- Competitive compensation. Market rate salaries, bonuses, or commissions. Stock options for all full time employees with equity refresh opportunities.
DEI focused. Highly supported Employee Resource Groups (ERG). Executive-level diversity and inclusion goals. Training, events, and mentorship options.
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options, attractive benefits, and an annual bonus
Axonius is committed to fair and equitable compensation packages. A candidate’s salary will be based on qualifications and relevant experience. In addition to a competitive salary, our packages include stock options and attractive benefits.
A little more about Axonius:
Axonius gives customers the confidence to control complexity by mitigating threats, navigating risk, automating response actions, and informing business-level strategy. With solutions for both cyber asset attack surface management (CAASM) and SaaS management, Axonius is deployed in minutes and integrates with hundreds of data sources to provide a comprehensive asset inventory, uncover gaps, and automatically validate and enforce policies. Cited as one of the fastest-growing cybersecurity startups, with accolades from CNBC, Forbes, and Fortune, Axonius covers millions of assets, including devices and cloud assets, user accounts, and SaaS applications, for customers around the world.
Headquartered in New York, New York, Axonius employs over 600 people worldwide. Axonius has been recognized with the Great Place to Work Certification™ and was named to Dun’s Best Start Up Companies to Work for Over 100 Employees. For two years in a row, Axonius was ranked Deloitte Technology Fast 500 list as well as included on Inc. magazine's 2022 Best Workplaces list. Axonius has been cited as the fastest growing cybersecurity company in history by revenue.
At Axonius we support a diverse and inclusive workplace and believe in equal employment opportunity. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives, regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, age, sex, gender identity, national origin, sexual orientation, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.
By submitting your application to us, you acknowledge that your personal data will be processed in accordance with our Global Job Candidate Privacy Notice.