US Technical Lead
Cylus, the global leader in rail cybersecurity, helps mainline and urban railway companies avoid security incidents and service disruptions caused by cyber-attacks. With over $50M in funding by top VCs and strategic investors, global customers and strong partnerships with the biggest railway integrators, we make a significant impact on the multi-hundred billion global railway industry. We are looking for an exceptional US Technical Lead to join us at Cylus and help us get to the next level. If you have the right attitude and skills, we invite you to hop on board our bullet train.
In this role, you will:
Play a pivotal role in our Customer Success group, being the technical owner in US, including: Pre-sale technical activities - Be the main technical point of contact for Sales, providing technical support in meetings with clients/partners, including product demonstrations and technical discussions about our products; Design, create, and present business proposals to customers and partners; Reply to tenders and RFIs/RFPs (the technical parts); Successfully perform PoV (Proof of Value) activities from start to finish.
Post-sale activities - Be the owner of our current and future customers and projects, managing the projects, the communication and relationship with our US clients within all project phases, including driving the project meetings and activities; Perform solution deployments (installation, commissioning, and onboarding) on the customers’ environments (including onsite deployments); Responsible for clients’ retention and up/cross-sale activities to grow our reach in existing clients.
- 5+ years of experience working as a sales engineer/customer success technical client management/technical project management/solutions architect/presale/another technical customer-facing role in a high tech company.
- 4+ years of experience in the Cybersecurity field.
- Technical-oriented with ability to manage projects in a professional way.
- Proven hands-on experience in product installations, scripting, linux OS, troubleshooting.
- Passionate for excellent delivery and client satisfaction with great presentation skills.
- Organized, responsible, proactive personality that takes ownership on their tasks.
- Ability to manage your time and multitask, addressing all clients in a timely manner.
- Team player who enjoys a fast-growing and changing environment.
- Ability to frequently travel to customers in your region (US).
- Big plus - Experience with OT products, On Premise products, and with Rail technologies.