Make Your Mark
Cymulate’s Continuous Security Validation enables companies to challenge, assess and optimize their cyber-security posture against the evolving cyberthreat landscape, simply and continuously.
With world-class clients like YMCA, Brinks, and EuroNext we strive to bring the highest level of service to everything we do. Our team is made up of the very best people for the job and as we grow, we’re always on the lookout for people with the skills, experience, and personality that will let us both shine. With high scores on Gartner and Glassdoor, our clients and employees have let us know what they love about us.
What does the team do?
The Cymulate IT team and join our journey at the forefront of technological cybersecurity innovation! As a crucial backbone of our organization, the our passionate and patient IT department plays a pivotal role to every department, ensuring seamless operations, maintaining robust cybersecurity measures and implementing the latest software advancements.
What you will do?
• Maintaining an operational knowledge of the latest Mac, Windows, and Linux OS server and desktop features, best practices, and system/application configurations
• Managing all employee computers, monitoring, securing, updating, patching, troubleshooting, automating, and optimizing laptop and desktop systems
• Configuring new-hire systems and performing IT onboarding for new employees
• Potential occasional travel to remote offices for similar projects
• Collaborating with (getting help from or providing help too) Service Desk Team members and other teams’ subject matter experts with projects or initiatives
• Implementing, improving, and documenting new and existing policies, procedures, and processes for various IT systems
• Researching, installing, and evaluating new products and services for deployment to internal customers
What you have?
• At least 5 years of experience as an IT Support Specialist.
• Experience with security tools such as – Firewall, Antivirus, EDR, MDM, etc.
• Familiarity with handling IT tasks on macOS and Windows OS, Linux
• Good understanding of an IT backend environment
• Experience in supporting end-user desktop applications such as internet browsers, printing, antivirus, etc.
• Knowledge of networking components and infrastructure (Lan/Wan, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS).
• Strong knowledge in PowerShell scripting
• At least 2 years experience in VMMware and Active Directory