Director of Marketing Communications
Make Your Mark
Cymulate’s Continuous Security Validation enables companies to challenge, assess and optimize their cyber-security posture against the evolving cyberthreat landscape, simply and continuously.
With world-class clients like YMCA, Brinks, and EuroNext we strive to bring the highest level of service to everything we do. Our team is made up of the very best people for the job and as we grow, we’re always on the lookout for people with the skills, experience, and personality that will let us both shine. With high scores on Gartner and Glassdoor, our clients and employees have let us know what they love about us.
WHO WE ARE:
At Cymulate, we're in the business of empowering people. We give cybersecurity professionals the tools and expertise to understand and reduce their vulnerability to cyberattacks. Using our award-winning products and world-class experts, companies of all sizes can make better, data-driven decisions. This leads to more secure online business environments and a safer world for companies and consumers alike.
We also believe in empowering our employees.
Every day, we prove our commitment to our values of inclusion, respect, collaboration, and innovation with professional development initiatives, team bonding activities, employee appreciation gifts, and so much more!
Ready to make the future better?
ABOUT THE TEAM:
If an amazing product is built, but there’s no marketing team to tell the world, does it even exist? We’ll never need to find out because we have incredible marketers! Whether it’s online, offline, digital, or in-person, our Cymulate marketers aren’t afraid to speak up, question convention, or boldly go where no marketing has gone before (if it can reach a potential customer.)
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Develop corporate communications strategy and oversee execution of all public relations, analyst relations, executive communication, thought leadership and market research
- Manage external PR agency relationships and serve as the primary internal point of contact for routing media inquiries and commentary opportunities, as well as press releases
- Manage Analyst Relations efforts, working closely with the Product Marketing team to identify appropriate research analysts and category or vendor evaluations, planning and managing the schedule for briefings and inquiries
- Lead a team of global Field Marketers. Engage cross departmentally on strategic initiatives for each region, including industry events and tradeshows, webinars, goals and budgeting
- Collaborate closely with the product team on messaging, releases, and go-to-market initiatives
- Work closely with marketing leadership team to contribute to the definition of the strategic objectives for marketing and build strong working relationships to deliver as a team
WHAT YOU HAVE:
- Ability to work from our Midtown office Monday-Wednesday
- 3+ years of product management or product marketing experience for an enterprise-focused cybersecurity or networking company
- Proven track record of marketing to a highly technical audience with the ability to translate technical, complex concepts into easy-to-consume value propositions
- Proven track record of creating product messaging and content
- Deep understanding of the challenges that security teams and CISOs encounter
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to synthesize information from a variety of stakeholders and write for a variety of formats and tones of voice
- Strong analytical thinking and a desire for measurement, metrics, and continuous improvement
- Digitally savvy and able to operate across a multi-issue, multi-market, multi-channel (traditional and digital) communications landscape and to support the development of effective communications campaigns
The base salary for this role is between $170,000-190,000