Senior Embedded Vulnerability Researcher
Posted on Monday, September 5, 2022
D-Fend Solutions values its employees as our greatest asset. Our professionals and subject matter experts, including personnel from elite military intelligence technology units, provide the best possible solutions to our leading customers around the world. We are proud of our impressive presence across different environments and industries, as well as the results we have helped our customers achieve in contending with their counter-drone challenges.
In addition to professional expertise, D-Fend Solutions seeks candidates who will thrive in a fast-moving, innovative and collaborative culture. It helps if you enjoy having fun – our “D-Fenders” are a light-hearted bunch who have stashed rubber ducks all around our headquarters.
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading cyber-takeover counter-drone technology provider?
Join D-Fend Solutions in helping to make the world a safer place by addressing emerging challenges in the dynamic and exciting counter-drone arena!
Our mission is to D-Fend and mitigate the danger from rogue drones.
We are looking to expand our drone take-over research team, which is responsible for the core technology of our product.
This is a great opportunity for you to expand your capabilities working on versatile and innovative cyber research projects as part of a young and extremely talented team.
- 4+ years of relevant industry experience as embedded vulnerability researcher or equivalent.
- Experience with a dis-assembler for vulnerability research (IDA Pro or GHIDRA).
- Deep understanding of OS internals (Linux, RTOS, Android etc.).
- Experience with complicated exploitation methods on embedded systems.
- Experience with writing code in assembly or c and Python.
- Advantage - Graduate of an elite technological unit in IDF