Professional Services Lead
Sales & Business Development
Washington, DC, USA
Posted on Thursday, January 11, 2024
D-Fend Solutions values its employees as our greatest asset. Our professionals and subject matter experts, including personnel from elite military intelligence technology units, provide the best possible solutions to our leading customers around the world. We are proud of our impressive presence across different environments and industries, as well as the results we have helped our customers achieve in contending with their counter-drone challenges.
In addition to professional expertise, D-Fend Solutions seeks candidates who will thrive in a fast-moving, innovative and collaborative culture. It helps if you enjoy having fun – our “D-Fenders” are a light-hearted bunch who have stashed rubber ducks all around our headquarters.
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading cyber-takeover counter-drone technology provider?
Join D-Fend Solutions in helping to make the world a safer place by addressing emerging challenges in the dynamic and exciting counter-drone arena!
D-Fend Solutions Inc., the world leader in Counter Unmanned Aerial Vehicles, (c-UAVs)/Counter Drone Technologies is seeking a Professional Services Lead to join our growing North American Team. The position is based in the Mclean VA office.
- Proactively engage customers on a regular basis to prevent issues and problems, working with the team to resolve them
- Be Responsible for customer technical support, training & field operations, focusing on Customer success
- Lead project execution, contract deliveries, and overall execution
- Lead Support and Maintenance renewal, working directly with customers and Sales leads to ensure annual warranties and renewals are managed and received
- Support sales process and sales team as a technical expert of our CUAS product
- Take part in technical activities and processes with customers
- Be the customer’s trusted advisor for all operational and technical aspects of their CUAS mission
- Be responsive to customer issues, and lead Technical troubleshooting of both HW and SW related issues
- Deliver local customer trainings and Demos
Required skills & experience:
- Proven experience as a post sales / professional services lead, project management and tech support with focus on technology products and solutions
- Working experience in technical customer support organizations and managing projects delivering products or solutions
- Consistently come to work with a Positive, proactive attitude, and readily embrace a culture of change
- Ability to travel up to 50% within the United States
- Flexibility to be responsive to customer calls outside of working hours to support customer issues
- ( Desired) PMP certification or equivalent
- Experience working with multidisciplinary systems (SW & HW).
- Familiarity of RF systems.
- Familiarity with Networking & Telecommunications
- Desired - Familiarity with protocols (HTTP/HTTPS, SSH, ICMP, TCP/UDP)