Posted on Friday, January 12, 2024
D-Fend Solutions values its employees as our greatest asset. Our professionals and subject matter experts, including personnel from elite military intelligence technology units, provide the best possible solutions to our leading customers around the world. We are proud of our impressive presence across different environments and industries, as well as the results we have helped our customers achieve in contending with their counter-drone challenges.
In addition to professional expertise, D-Fend Solutions seeks candidates who will thrive in a fast-moving, innovative and collaborative culture. It helps if you enjoy having fun – our “D-Fenders” are a light-hearted bunch who have stashed rubber ducks all around our headquarters.
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading cyber-takeover counter-drone technology provider?
Join D-Fend Solutions in helping to make the world a safer place by addressing emerging challenges in the dynamic and exciting counter-drone arena!
- Receive inventory from vendors.
- Prepare kits to the prod. Floor according to production plans
- Pick and pack products for delivery and prepare for shipment
- Support different departments in the organization (R&D, Engineering, Sales etc.)
- Inventory count
- 1-2 years of experience as warehouse operator in a multidisciplinary company
- Experience working with ERP system – a must
- Experience with Oracle NetSuite – a great advantage
- Good level of English
- Ability to work physically, in a dynamic, fast pace environment
- Willing to work in non-conventional hours
- Meticulous, work in an organized manner, high level of service
- Driving license – a must