Engineering Product Leader
Posted on Sunday, January 21, 2024
D-Fend Solutions values its employees as our greatest asset. Our professionals and subject matter experts, including personnel from elite military intelligence technology units, provide the best possible solutions to our leading customers around the world. We are proud of our impressive presence across different environments and industries, as well as the results we have helped our customers achieve in contending with their counter-drone challenges.
In addition to professional expertise, D-Fend Solutions seeks candidates who will thrive in a fast-moving, innovative and collaborative culture. It helps if you enjoy having fun – our “D-Fenders” are a light-hearted bunch who have stashed rubber ducks all around our headquarters.
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading cyber-takeover counter-drone technology provider?
Join D-Fend Solutions in helping to make the world a safer place by addressing emerging challenges in the dynamic and exciting counter-drone arena!
- BSc Degree in Electrical engineering or experienced Practical Engineer
- At least 7 years experience in High Tech companies with in house manufacturing
- Deep knowledge with NPI process, PLM and ERP systems.
- Excellent familiarity with production processes, working in production line and QMS
- Debug of PCBA level based on schematics – An advantage
- Familiarity with RF and Digital – An advantage
- Basic knowledge with Computer OS
- Proven capabilities of writing Assembly and Testing instructions
- Good familiarity with Microsoft Office
- Good familiarity with World of Manufacturing, PCB, PCBA, Mechanics, HW, Plastics and finishing
- Highly motivated, capable to move processes in production line
- Ability to read and write high level English documents
- Traveling to production line or CM sites