Head of Sales - APAC
Sales & Business Development
Posted on Monday, January 29, 2024
D-Fend Solutions values its employees as our greatest asset. Our professionals and subject matter experts, including personnel from elite military intelligence technology units, provide the best possible solutions to our leading customers around the world. We are proud of our impressive presence across different environments and industries, as well as the results we have helped our customers achieve in contending with their counter-drone challenges.
In addition to professional expertise, D-Fend Solutions seeks candidates who will thrive in a fast-moving, innovative and collaborative culture. It helps if you enjoy having fun – our “D-Fenders” are a light-hearted bunch who have stashed rubber ducks all around our headquarters.
Are you interested in working with the world’s leading cyber-takeover counter-drone technology provider?
Join D-Fend Solutions in helping to make the world a safer place by addressing emerging challenges in the dynamic and exciting counter-drone arena!
We are looking for a Head of Sales for South Korea / Taiwan / Vietnam / Thailand / Singapore.
Candidate located in Israel or APAC, experienced with the defence/security/law enforcement sectors, energetic, hands-on, independent and sharp.
This position will play a key role in our fast-growing global start-up company. Your challenge will be to build, lead and grow sales.
- Located in Israel / APAC (The location is flexible).
- Proven experience of at least 5 years with the defence/security/law enforcement sectors.
- Proven experience of at least 5 years with selling HW/SW products (CUAS products - an advantage).
- HUNTER - Passionate, hard worker, persistent and loyal
- Proven experience of at least 5 years in executing sales campaigns
- Relevant sales record in the target markets
- Ability to work independently, prioritize efforts, and adjust quickly.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to travel across South Korea / Taiwan / Vietnam / Thailand / Singapore.
- Generate, develop and manage sales leads.
- Develop effective channels to generate and support sales.
- Create and maintain solid and strong relationship with potential customers and partners.
- Understand competition, identify local and global players.
- Create and execute approved sales plans, leading-in to the expected results.
- Define and execute results-driven sales tactics.
- Learn and closely follow the environment of the market.