Senior Automation Engineer
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
Own is looking for a passionate, dedicated, and highly motivated Senior Automation Engineer to join our elite QA Department.
As part of the QA team, you will lead the testing agenda in the organization, build new automation infrastructure, monitoring tools, and define testing KPIs.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Collaborating with a cross-functional team of designers, developers, product managers, data engineer professionals to deliver high-quality, high-security, high-useability and high-performance solutions
- Lead the implementation of robust test automation frameworks and best practicesDesign and create automated tests to address business and technical use cases.
- Reduce manual test processes and effort through Automation
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, guaranteeing high-quality and a flawless end user experience.
- Prepare relevant documentations / guides
Your Work Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 7+ years of experience as an Automation quality engineer or software developer
- Knowledge of software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing and operations
- Strong programming experience in Python
- Experience building web and API application tests automation
- Experience with Linux
- Hands-on experience in AWS based environment
- Hands-on experience to create and maintain pipelines
- Using Docker technologies like Docker images, containers, volumes
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Able to work independently with little supervision
- Creative self-starter with good problem-solving skills
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Tel Aviv office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive. It’s why we provide every employee with unlimited holiday, meal tickets for lunch and a pension plan.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an equal opportunity employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, colour, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.