Manager, Technical Account Management
Own is the leading data platform trusted by thousands of organizations to protect and activate SaaS data to transform their businesses. Own empowers customers to ensure the availability, security and compliance of mission-critical data, while unlocking new ways to gain deeper insights faster. By partnering with some of the world’s largest SaaS ecosystems such as Salesforce, ServiceNow and Microsoft Dynamics 365, Own enables customers around the world to truly own the data that powers their business.
It’s their platform. It’s your data. Own it.
The Own team is looking for a driven and detail-oriented Manager, Technical Account Management who will act as a regional lead for the TAM team. You will have responsibility for your team's welfare, care, support, enablement, and development and their customers.
As a leader in the Services organization at Own Company, you will serve the three main areas of responsibility (team, company & customers) balanced and strategic. You will care about the growth and development of the team. You will be able to motivate and lead this high-performing team towards tremendous success and advocate internally for your team and externally to customers and suppliers when required.
You will work closely with the Sales Teams, ensuring that the Services organization is aligned with the sales pipeline, help understand key prospects and adequately position the TAM services.
You will also work with the Director of Technical Account Management to refine and develop offerings. We are bringing continuous improvement and innovation to the betterment of our customers.
The ideal candidate is a team player, enjoys working hard, exhibits professionalism, is dedicated to meeting and exceeding expectations, building relationships, has excellent collaboration skills, can learn new technologies quickly, and uses their time efficiently. They are creative and like to solve problems.
Own is growing rapidly, and the best candidates will be able to manage multiple priorities, drive innovation, keep stakeholders satisfied, and act independently.
Your Day-to-Day Role
- Providing the first point of contact and escalation for your team
- Building assets, accelerators, and efficiencies that will increase the performance of the team and accelerate time to value for our customers
- Provide pastoral and professional support and care for your team
- Work with Sales to provide accurate pipeline and forecasts
- Provide input to staffing, hiring, and professional development models
- In support of the Customer Success Manager and Account Executive, monitor and identify trends in Salesforce adoption and utilization, Success Plan adoption, and utilization guiding part of periodic reviews
- Participate in issues and act as an advocate for customers during the triage and resolution of high severity cases, driving business reliability and customer satisfaction
- Provide timely accounts or issue executive-level summary status reports both internally and to the customer
- Identify and collaborate with internal teams to mitigate renewal risks for both license and success plans subscriptions
- Demonstrate our critical values in your day to day activities
Your Work Experience
- Minimum of 5 years of relevant work experience in one or more of the following: Enterprise Architecture, Technology Consulting, Customer Success, Senior Salesforce Admin, Technology Solutions Development, Technical and/or Solutions Architecture.
- Proficient with both declarative and programmatic product features in Salesforce
- Proficient with the use of the Salesforce APIs
- At least 1 Salesforce product certifications
- Enterprise experience, either directly or through consultancy/project engagements
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present, and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Ability to prioritize, multi-task, and perform effectively under pressure
- Experience managing/leading small teams, either officially or in an unofficial capacity
- Mentoring experience
- The ability to think strategically at all times
- Ability to travel up to 25%
This is a full-time position. The ideal candidate will work out of our Englewood Cliffs, NJ office a minimum of 3 days per week to maximize collaboration and interaction with the business. Travel may be required.
Own is dedicated to creating an environment where employees thrive, which is why base pay is only one part of the total compensation package that is provided to compensate and recognize employees for their work. This role may also be eligible for unlimited PTO, generous medical benefits, a 401(k) savings plan with a 4% employer match, discretionary bonuses/incentives, and stock options. We also offer catered lunches in the office five days a week, a full fitness center, and free shuttle bus service to and from New York City.
Creating an environment where employees thrive also means making sure every employee feels accepted. As we scale to help all types of companies protect precious data, our team must reflect the diversity we serve. Own is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that every employee in the company brings a unique perspective that they can and should contribute in order to make an impact every day. We strive to be one team and one culture that builds trust through transparency. We do not discriminate based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, protected veteran status or disability status.
Learn more at owndata.com.