Enterprise/SaaS B2B Account Executive
Here’s what you’ll be taking on:
SiteAware is looking for an Enterprise Account Executive to drive the standardization of our industry-leading Digital Construction Verification solution to the largest and fastest-growing companies in the commercial construction industry in North America. The ideal candidate will bring an Enterprise/SaaS B2B sales approach that focuses on demonstrating value to the business/technical buyers as well as the Executive leadership. Must demonstrate the ability to change and adapt to a fast-growing company in a remote environment.
What you will do:
- Drive: Must have a hunter mentality to expand SiteAware’s solutions adoption in our strategic accounts through value-based selling and clearly articulating our platform differentiation.
- Engage: You’ll engage directly with our largest prospects to understand their fraud challenges and how they can be solved with SiteAware’s machine learning digital trust platform.
- Be a consultative problem solver: SiteAware is disrupting how the building industry addresses Quality Assurance and Quality Control. A key component of your job is building tailor-made business cases that demonstrate how SiteAware is uniquely positioned to solve customers’ problems.
- Shape strategy and scale: You will have an opportunity to shape the strategy and tactics that fuel our continued growth across the globe.
Who you are:
You are an experienced Enterprise/SaaS B2B sales executive with a proven ability to demonstrate value to the business/technical buyers as well as the Executive leadership. Must have verified quota over-achievement selling Enterprise SaaS-based solutions over the last 3-6 years. Must have experience managing and demonstrating success in long complex (3-9 months) sales cycle in 6 or 7 figure deals. Must have demonstrated success in selling transformational software preferably in the construction industry but not required.
Your skill set:
- 6+ years of demonstrated over-achievement in a B2B SaaS sales role; preferably in the construction industry but not required.
- Experience managing and demonstrating success in long complex (3-9 months) sales cycle in 6 or 7 figure deals.
- Driven by success, having hustle, grit and a strong desire to win.
- Team player who is coachable, collaborative, thoughtful, resourceful and must have a genuine curiosity to solve problems.
- Ability to drive pipeline growth through outbound campaigns leveraging professional network, market knowledge and strong presence at industry events.
- Ability to build trust with technical and business decision-makers including C-Level buyers to close in a competitive environment.
- Strong organization skills and ability to manage multiple priorities in a dynamic, high-growth company environment.