At Tabit, we connect our passion for people, technology, and innovation to revolutionize the hospitality industry by creating cutting-edge solutions that increase the bottom line and propel businesses to the next level. We are relentless in the pursuit of opportunities that improve the future of our employees, customers, and communities and we’re looking for people who share our DNA to join us in this exciting journey.
We pride ourselves in delighting our clients and providing results that surpass expectations. To continue delivering on this mission, we’re looking for a highly motivated and skilled Training Specialist to collaborate with internal business units to ensure the successful execution of training initiatives across the organization.
- Facilitate engaging and interactive training sessions and bootcamps, ensuring participants grasp key concepts and develop proficiency in using our solutions.
- Coordinate the logistics of new and existing training programs, ensuring smooth execution and timely delivery.
- Provide comprehensive support in maintaining training documentation, including videos, documents, guides, and our Learning Management Software (Rise).
- Collaborate with the product team to stay updated on product knowledge, identifying areas where existing documentation requires updating or new materials need to be created.
- Assist in the successful onboarding of new employees and assign appropriate training plans using our project management system.
- Uphold exceptional customer service standards and utilize effective communication skills in interactions with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in coordinating and organizing training collateral materials, including presentations, handouts to support effective in person training delivery.
- Deliver training sessions to internal teams, providing comprehensive product knowledge and fostering a thorough understanding of training objectives.
- Conduct training demos to showcase the functionality and value of our solutions, effectively addressing questions and concerns raised by participants.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a training or project management role, with a track record of successful coordination and execution.
- Familiarity with the restaurant industry, including knowledge of its unique dynamics and challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.
- Positive attitude with strong interpersonal and communication skills to build effective relationships with diverse stakeholders.
- Meticulous attention to detail, enabling efficient and accurate documentation of features and products.
- Ability to multitask effectively, maintain a high level of organization, and showcase exceptional time management skills.
- Ability to travel throughout the US to support training activities.
PERKS AND BENEFITS:
- Competitive compensation package
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Supplemental insurance: LTD, STD, & Accident insurance
- 401(k) with a generous company match
- Stock Options
- Flex Spending Account
- Health Savings Account
- Vacation, sick and holiday pay
- Amazing team culture
- And much more!
Tabit uses business intelligence, point-of-sale technology (POS), and mobile applications to provide holistic solutions that streamline the entire restaurant eco-system, increase revenue, decrease operational costs, and elevate the overall experience for both operators and their customers.