Digital Marketing Manager
Welcome to Tabit, where we combine our passion for people, technology, and efficiency to revolutionize the hospitality industry.
We take pride in exceeding expectations and delighting our clients with exceptional results. To continue delivering on this mission, we are currently seeking a savvy and creative Digital Marketing Manager with experience working on various marketing campaigns to enhance our online presence and increase sales opportunities.
This is a hands-on position that requires strong skills in research, strategy, networking, and collaborating with specialists in content creation, SEO, paid media, and more to deliver successful campaigns.
This role will be the driving force in developing, implementing, tracking, and optimizing our marketing campaigns across all digital channels. If you’re ready to help us transform the hospitality industry while having some fun along the way, we want to hear from you!
What You’ll Do And How You’ll Make An Impact
- Planning digital marketing campaigns, including web, SEO/SEM, email, social media, and display advertising to maintain our digital footprint.
- Measuring and reporting on the performance of all digital marketing campaigns.
- Identify trends and insights and optimize spend and performance based on the insights, experiments, and conversion tests.
- Collaborate with internal and external teams to create landing pages and optimize the user experience.
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points.
- Evaluate emerging technologies. Provide thought leadership and perspective for adoption where appropriate.
- Guide content creation for digital channels by working with external agencies and freelancers on photo and video shoots with detailed storylines and creative briefs.
- Translate product details and functionality into engaging marketing digital marketing assets.
- Collaborate in the creation of a content calendar to align digital strategies and ensure deadlines are met.
- Show entrepreneurial spirit in coming up with new ideas and being self-sufficient in the completion of tasks.
- Take direction well and collaborate with multiple departments to create a wholistic picture of marketing assets.
What You’ll Need
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years’ experience within marketing, PR, journalism, or another relevant business field.
- Proficient with Google Analytics and email marketing automation tools (E.g., Marketo, Pardot, Eloqua, Hubspot)
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills with a focus on ROI.
- Experience with collaborating on content creation for paid digital channels.
- Experience tracking and optimizing digital campaigns.
- Experience with SEO and marketing research, specifically around text ads, PPC, social, paid, and organic performance.
- Advertising and marketing communications project management experience
- Restaurant or hotel operations experience preferred (host/hostess, server, waiter, waitress, maître-d, bartender, general manager, or other)
Why join us?
- Competitive compensation package with the ability to earn commission
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, STD, LTD, and accident insurance
- Stock options
- 401k with an attractive company match
- Flex Spending Account and HSA
- Generous PTO and company holidays
- Pet insurance
- Cellphone allowance
- Hybrid or remote work model
- Free in office lunch and snacks
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Amazing team culture
- And much more!