Full Stack Engineer (Frontend focused)
UnitySCM is an early stage startup on a mission to support the growth of manufacturing companies of all sizes by building the world’s first supply chain execution platform. We bring together the siloed data of supply chains to provide visibility and automation that dramatically increase efficiency in this 25 Trillion-dollar industry. We’re backed by top-tier VCs and growing fast.
As a at UnitySCM you’ll be part of our highly technical team, empowered to own, execute and deliver critical product features from start to finish using TypeScript, React, NodeJS, GraphQL & Storybook, continuously deploy to AWS with Pulumi and test with Jest & Cypress.
As an early employee you’ll have an extremely unique opportunity to maximize your personal growth and impact by being a “Manager of one” and having a true seat at the table that shapes both the product and the engineering culture as the company grows.
- Minimum of 3 years of hands-on experience building production-grade web applications
- Working with large scale React codebases
- Writing tests using Jest & Cypress/Selenium/Puppeteer
- Building and evolving design systems and component libraries (we use AntD)
- Experience with GraphQL (Apollo/Relay) and NodeJS
- Working with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Storybook-driven UI development
- Working in a face-paced startup environment