Are you a strategic & driven self-starter looking to take your finance career to the next level?
Visitt is growing and looking for you! A skilled Finance Manager who will play a crucial role in helping us transform the day to day operations and tenant experience for the trillion dollar commercial and multifamily real estate industry.
Visitt is the world’s first proactive building OS, that connects teams, tenants, and tech stacks together in a comprehensive set of easy-to-use collaboration, automation and AI-driven data insight tools. Visitt’s customizable interface works across all sectors of commercial and multifamily real estate to empower real estate owners to gain full visibility across their portfolio operations , and onsite building teams to seamlessly manage day to day operations and tenant experience, with a set of easy-to-use mobile and desktop apps and dashboards.
If you're looking for a position with tremendous impact and room to add your personal touch, then it's time to come to VIsitt!
- Oversee and analyze all financial operations and financial results (monthly, quarterly, and annual reports) with respect to cash burn, trends, costs, and compliance with budgets.
- Lead FP&A functions, building business plans and models to achieve company objectives
- Cash flow management.
- Equity related matters, including managing the cap table, option plans etc.
- Work with the Company’s external auditors and ensure the timely and accurate filing of the Company’s financial reports
- Prepare tax returns and other statutory reports, including tax planning
- Enhance and implement financial and accounting system processes, tools, and controls
- Report financial results to the Board of Directors
- Ensure alignment and compliance with legal, regulatory, and Company policies.
- Drive the financial planning of the company by analyzing its performance and risks
- Manage the company’s financial policies, procedures, and practices, to ensure financial information is timely, accurate, complete, and compliant with US GAAP.
- Build and manage Company Budget, Sales predictions and revenue model
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting and licensed CPA
- Background from one of the BIG 4
- 3-4 years of experience leading finance in a high growth company in early stages to the next level, SaaS companies
- Experience navigating the financial, tax, regulatory and compliance matters of a global company
- Solid knowledge of financial analysis and forecasting
- In-depth knowledge of corporate finance and accounting principles, laws and best practices
- Working knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel) and Priority accounting software
- Ability to work without direct supervision, and efficiently manage tasks and time.
- A sense of urgency and ability to challenge conventional thinking
- Excellent English – written and verbal skills