Are you a Full-Stack Developer looking to take your outstanding Career to the next level?
Visitt is growing and looking for you! A skilled Full-Stack Developer (4+ years of experience) who will play a crucial role in helping us transform the day to day operations and tenant experience for the trillion dollar commercial and multifamily real estate industry.
Visitt is the world’s first proactive building operation platform that connects teams, tenants, and tech stacks together in a comprehensive set of easy-to-use collaboration, automation and AI-driven data insight tools. Visitt’s customizable interface works across all sectors of commercial and multifamily real estate to empower real estate owners to gain full visibility across their portfolio operations , and onsite building teams to seamlessly manage day to day operations and tenant experience, with a set of easy-to-use mobile and desktop apps and dashboards.
If you're looking for a position with tremendous impact and room to add your personal touch, then it's time to come to VIsitt!
- Drive the end-to-end development of product features, taking ownership of the entire process from initial planning to successful execution.
- Create impactful features that enhance the lives of our users, making well-considered technical tradeoffs and decisions to ensure the delivery of high-quality solutions.
- Collaborate closely with all team members, including product managers, customer support, and sales, gaining deep insights into the challenges faced and actively contributing to the development of effective solutions.
- Redesign and reimagine our infrastructure, exploring alternative approaches for the next generation of Visitt, with a focus on improved performance and scalability.
- Conduct comprehensive code reviews for fellow team members, actively participating in technical planning sessions to foster a collaborative and innovative development environment
- Minimum 4 years of experience working as a Fullstack engineer, showcasing proficiency in at least two of our core technologies and frameworks, such as React, GraphQL, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis, AWS, and Kubernetes.
- Proven expertise in modeling complex systems with multiple data sources and integrations, preferably utilizing NoSQL databases.
- Ability to excel in high-paced environments, making informed decisions that balance technical excellence and product requirements, effectively managing technical debt while maintaining a steady shipping pace.
- A strong desire to stay curious and embrace continuous learning, adapting quickly to the ever-changing technology landscape and driving innovation.
- Excellent English – written and verbal skills