R&D Team Lead
Are you a R&D team lead looking to take your professional Career to the next level?
Visitt is growing and looking for you! A skilled R&D team lead (4+ years of experience) who will play a crucial role in helping us transform the day to day operations and tenant experience for the trillion dollar commercial and multifamily real estate industry.
Visitt is the world’s first proactive building operation platform that connects teams, tenants, and tech stacks together in a comprehensive set of easy-to-use collaboration, automation and AI-driven data insight tools. Visitt’s customizable interface works across all sectors of commercial and multifamily real estate to empower real estate owners to gain full visibility across their portfolio operations , and onsite building teams to seamlessly manage day to day operations and tenant experience, with a set of easy-to-use mobile and desktop apps and dashboards.
If you're looking for a position with tremendous impact and room to add your personal touch, then it's time to come to VIsitt!
- Collaborate closely with product and technical leads to assess project tasks, establish priorities, and ensure the smooth execution of projects.
- Take ownership of the professional development of the engineering team, fostering a culture of continuous learning and growth.
- Analyze the team's strengths and weaknesses to identify areas of improvement and develop strategies for enhancing team performance.
- Proactively identify and address issues that may hinder the team's ability to deliver high-quality products in a timely manner.
- Develop and enhance workflows for on-call duties and technical support to maintain a high-quality service and promote a healthy work-life balance for the team.
- Develop and execute a comprehensive hiring plan to attract top talent and scale the team effectively.
- Implement an efficient onboarding plan for new team members, ensuring a smooth and productive integration into the team and the company's culture.
- At least 4 years of experience in a management role, with a successful track record of managing multiple teams.
- Proven ability to grow and lead engineering teams with diverse levels of seniority, fostering a collaborative and high-performance culture.
- Strong proficiency in JS stack technologies (such as React, Node.js, MongoDB, Redis) and a deep understanding of modern software development practices.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills to motivate and guide team members effectively.
- Experience leading to collaborate with cross-functional teams, product managers, and technical leads to align on project goals and priorities.
- A proactive and solutions-oriented mindset, consistently seeking ways to optimize processes and drive continuous improvement.
- Strong sense of urgency and the ability to make well-informed trade-offs between limited resources and addressing long-term technical or organizational debt.
- Excellent English – written and verbal skills