Are you a Senior Full-Stack Developer looking to take your career to the next level?
Visitt is growing and looking for you! A skilled Senior Full-Stack Developer (7+ years of experience) who will play a crucial role in helping us transform the day to day operations and tenant experience for the trillion dollar commercial and multifamily real estate industry.
Visitt is the world’s first proactive building OS, that connects teams, tenants, and tech stacks together in a comprehensive set of easy-to-use collaboration, automation and AI-driven data insight tools. Visitt’s customizable interface works across all sectors of commercial and multifamily real estate to empower real estate owners to gain full visibility across their portfolio operations , and onsite building teams to seamlessly manage day to day operations and tenant experience, with a set of easy-to-use mobile and desktop apps and dashboards.
If you're looking for a position with tremendous impact and room to add your personal touch, then it's time to come to VIsitt!
- Take end-to-end responsibility for developing product features, from planning to execution, and be fully accountable for the solutions implemented.
- Build impactful features that enhance the lives of our users, making informed technical tradeoffs and decisions along the way.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including product, customer support, and sales, to gain a comprehensive understanding of the problems at hand and devise effective solutions.
- Reimagine and improve our infrastructure, finding innovative ways to address existing challenges as we strive for the next generation of Visitt.
- Participate in code reviews and provide constructive feedback to fellow team members. Contribute to planning sessions and discussions to help shape the future of our products.
- Proven experience of at least 6 years as a full-stack developer.
- Proficiency in working with both relational and NoSQL databases, demonstrating a deep understanding of database design and management.
- Previous experience in architecting scalable and high-performance applications.
- A true passion for coding and a strong belief in the positive impact software can have on the world.
- Curiosity and eagerness to learn new technologies and adapt to changes rapidly.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to analyze and resolve complex technical issues efficiently.
- Excellent communication skills and a collaborative mindset, enabling effective teamwork and knowledge sharing.
- Excellent English – written and verbal skills