Senior Backend Engineer - Data
We’re looking for an experienced Senior BackEnd Engineer to join our R&D Integrations team, in charge of building complex integrations with multiple systems, extracting raw data and transforming it into coherent meaningful information to allow optimal use of our product. You will be a part of a small but powerful team and enjoy the ability to work with minimum limitations in an environment that celebrates creativity and innovation.
anecdotes is an A-round startup founded in June 2020 that is leading the Compliance Automation space for hyper growth companies. We believe that credible, visible, and actionable data should be the foundation of every GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) team’s decision-making process. That is why we help enterprises collect and standardize data from hundreds of SaaS tools, cloud infrastructures, private networks, databases, and more, to gain continuous visibility into their Security Compliance posture.
What You'll Do:
- Develop flows to allow extraction, processing and presentation of the data on our platform
- Create an optimal way of visualizing the processed data
- Come up with new ways for extracting data using widely adopted technologies
- Build data pipelines aimed at optimizing our ability to extract and process data from large scale platforms
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering in a startup environment
- Experience with data pipelines (ETL). Tools and frameworks such as Airflow, Luigi, Spark
- Experience working in cloud environment (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Extensive experience developing in Python or other equivalent high level language
- Experienced in development of distributed system (micro-services)