Senior BackEnd Engineer - Core
We’re looking for an experienced Senior BackEnd Engineer to join our R&D Core team. As a Senior Backend Engineer in our Core team, you will join a versatile team of experienced engineers and be incharge of establishing tech strategies and design the infrastructures used across all R&D teams, to ensure we deliver optimal visibility of our product. The Core team reports directly to our VP R&D.
anecdotes is an A-round startup founded in June 2020 that is leading the Compliance Automation space for hyper growth companies. We believe that credible, visible, and actionable data should be the foundation of every GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) team’s decision-making process. That is why we help enterprises collect and standardize data from hundreds of SaaS tools, cloud infrastructures, private networks, databases, and more, to gain continuous visibility into their Security Compliance posture.
What You'll Do:
- Build and maintain core functionality in anecdotes such as authentication, user management, audit trail, etc.
- Be a technical “go to” resource for our tech backend tech stack
- Build and maintain common backend infrastructure, including shared packages, CI tools, data processes, etc.
- Develop and improve our observability and testing infrastructure
Who You Are:
- 7+ years of experience in Software Engineering in a startup environment
- Experience working in cloud environment (AWS / GCP / Azure)
- Extensive experience developing in Python or other equivalent high level language
- Ability to work in a versatile team as well as making informed decisions with minimum guidance
- Experienced in development of distributed system (micro-services)
- Experienced in challenges related to authentication and authorization in a Web / REST products
- Can guide on technological decisions such as databases, state management, observability, etc.
- Experienced in developing CI/CD flows