Customer Success Manager - TLV
We are looking for a proactive and experienced Customer Success Manager to join our TLV based team. As a CSM at anecdotes, you will be responsible for ensuring our clients achieve maximum value from our solutions, guiding them through implementation, providing ongoing support, and serving as a liaison between the client and internal teams. Your role will be pivotal in fostering long-term relationships, driving retention, and identifying opportunities for growth within our client base.
anecdotes is an A-round startup founded in June 2020 that is leading the Compliance Automation space for hyper growth companies. We believe that credible, visible, and actionable data should be the foundation of every GRC (governance, risk, and compliance) team’s decision-making process. That is why we help enterprises collect and standardize data from hundreds of SaaS tools, cloud infrastructures, private networks, databases, and more, to gain continuous visibility into their Security Compliance posture.
What you’ll do:
- Develop and maintain strong, trusted relationships with key stakeholders within client organizations, understanding their unique needs and providing tailored support.
- Anticipate client needs, provide proactive guidance, and offer solutions to enhance their compliance processes, addressing inquiries and issues in a timely manner
- Conduct training sessions to educate clients on the effective use of our tools, maximizing their understanding and utilization.
- Identify opportunities for upselling or cross-selling additional services or products based on client needs, collaborating with sales teams as required.
- Gather client feedback, analyze trends, and collaborate with internal teams to continuously improve our products and services.
- Monitor client health, mitigate risks, and strategize to ensure high retention rates, working towards renewal of contracts.
Who you are:
- Proven track record of 3 years in a customer-facing role, preferably as a CSM in the GRC field
- In-depth understanding and experience of compliance regulations
- Experience with hitting retention targets
- Familiarity with compliance software and risk management practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to build trust with clients at various levels
- Effective problem-solving abilities, finding solutions and resolving issues promptly
- Ability to prioritize tasks, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Self-motivated, proactive approach to identifying opportunities for driving client success
- English - Native level