Make Your Mark
Cymulate’s Continuous Security Validation enables companies to challenge, assess and optimize their cyber-security posture against the evolving cyberthreat landscape, simply and continuously.
With world-class clients like YMCA, Brinks, and EuroNext we strive to bring the highest level of service to everything we do. Our team is made up of the very best people for the job and as we grow, we’re always on the lookout for people with the skills, experience, and personality that will let us both shine. With high scores on Gartner and Glassdoor, our clients and employees have let us know what they love about us.
- Act as the technical resource to sales teams, including creating and delivering presentations, demonstrations, and Proofs of Concept
- Manage the technical relationship with customers before and during the sale. Continue managing the technical relationship in partnership with the Customer Success Team after the sale
- Keep the Product Development Team up to date with customer feedback and requests
- Advise sales teams, development teams, and leadership on technical matters/questions
- Willingness to report into our Midtown office on a hybrid schedule
- 3-5 years experience in a pre-sales cybersecurity role
- Experience with the cybersecurity landscape (knowledge of common tools used, common terminology such as red team, pen testing, etc.)
- Experience working with a sales team as part of sales cycles
- Familiarity with common sales tools such as SalesForce, Zoom, etc.
- Knowledge of Windows, macOS, and Linux technologies
- Hands-on experience with SOC, SIEM, and/or other cybersecurity tools
- Knowledge in the fields of red-team testing, Breach and Attack Simulation, or similar operations
- Knowledge of firewalls, web app firewalls, email systems (Office365, Gmail, etc.), and other networking and infrastructure tools
- Knowledge of cloud architectures such as AWS and/or Azure solutions
Base salary for this role is between $130,000-160,000