Customer Support Engineer
We are looking for a Customer Support Representative to become an integral part of our Global Customer Support Team.
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company that offers best-in-class eQMS solutions for the life science industry. Leading organizations around the world rely on Dot Compliance to help manage their quality and compliance processes electronically. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction and constantly improve the customer experience. We are always looking for passionate, talented individuals keen on becoming part of a growing and dynamic team.
Our ideal candidate is passionate about learning new technologies, organizing information/data, and problem-solving, and is customer-obsessed.
In this role, you will be working directly with customers to resolve their issues and quickly enable them to get back to their day-to-day activities.
- Support tickets via phone, email, and portal.
- Identify, investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve customer issues with Dot Compliance software.
- Collaborate with other team members to research and resolve problems.
- Act as a key liaison between the customers and Dot Compliance.
- Provide technical support and communicate with our customers.
- Ensure customer satisfaction and identify outstanding events/situations.
- Prioritize customer issues based on criticality and sense of urgency.
- Provide documentation of technical knowledge.
- Identify repetitive issues and escalate them to the relevant department (management,
- services, development, etc.).
- Commit to helping the Support Team achieve its goals.
- At least 1 year of experience working as a service provider/technical support engineer
- Technical orientation
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility
- Willingness to go the extra mile when helping customers
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to prioritize assignments and manage time
- Team player