Senior Technical Writer
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes.
We are seeking a self-motivated talented and detail-oriented Technical Writer to join our dynamic team.
- Collaborate closely with cross-functional teams including Product Management, Professional Services, and subject matter experts to produce high-quality technical documentation and Videos.
- Create, update, and maintain comprehensive documentation including guides, release notes, knowledge articles and other tutorials.
- Keep documentation up to date with each software release, incorporating new features and enhancements.
- Conduct regular reviews of existing documentation to ensure accuracy, relevance, and adherence to the latest product developments.
- Translate complex technical information into user-friendly documentation for diverse audiences, ensuring clarity, accuracy, and adherence to industry standards.
- Conduct thorough research and gather necessary information from various sources to produce accurate and up-to-date content.
- Work within project timelines to deliver documentation that aligns with product releases and updates.
- Manage all customer-facing related content to be published in Dot’s knowledge base.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Proficient in English reading and writing
- Proven experience as a Technical Writer in a SaaS or technology-focused environment.
- Tech Savy, a Self-Learner, with a solid understanding of software application principles, likes to learn and explore functional system capabilities on their own.
- Exceptional writing and editing skills with a keen eye for detail and the ability to simplify complex concepts.
- Familiarity with the life science industry, understanding of industry-specific terminology, and concepts (experience in life science is highly desirable).
- Knowledge or experience with Quality Management Systems (QMS) and related documentation is a significant advantage.
- Proficiency in documentation tools and technologies
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to collaborate effectively in a team environment.
- Independent, drive own work.
- Knowledge of Salesforce – an advantage