Technical Operation Team Lead
Dot Compliance is a cloud-based, innovative software company, and our product allows pharma and medical device customers to manage their quality processes electronically, replacing paper-based processes.
We are looking for a technical operation Lead, to join the leadership team of professional services and lead the technical engineers.
As a technical operation team lead, the candidate will lead a team of technical operations engineers, responsible for the customers’ major and minor upgrades for the off-the-shelf as well as custom implementation. The candidate will be working in collaboration with product, R&D, Support, and customer success teams and with the customers.
Our ideal candidate should be an expert in Salesforce administration, a creative, fast-paced lead who embraces the challenge.
- Lead the technical operation, Team.
- Ensure the team has the right tools & skills.
- Maintain CI/CD pipelines for Salesforce applications to enable rapid and reliable software releases
- Design, manage, and maintain tools to automate operational processes.
- Ensure efficient ongoing upgrade process (Custom, Xpress, Package, Hot Fixes, etc.)
- Provide Technical Support to the Team in salesforce functionalities related to upgrade processes and tools.
- Collaborate with R&D developers to integrate new features and improvements into deployment processes.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of technological trends and advancements.
- Document and manage change requests and contribute to process improvement.
- 4 years of experience in Salesforce platform application configuration or administration
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools (Jenkins) – Big Advantage
- Proven experience in salesforce deployment
- Proven experience as a Team Lead in a software development SaaS company
- Excellent written and oral communication skills – Hebrew and English.
- Independent learner with the ability to adapt and understand concepts with agility.
- Team Player, able to excel in a rapidly changing, hyper-growth, startup environment.
- Relevant degree from a recognized university/college
Send your resume to [email protected]