Reports to: VP, Sales
Unity SCM is the world's first supply chain operations platform that seamlessly integrates diverse data sources, streamlining the flow of information across organizations' supply chain infrastructure. Our expandable data platform easily adapts to inaccurate or incomplete supply chain data, freeing teams from the burden of complex data integration projects and allowing businesses to make informed decisions that enhance operational efficiency and reduce costs.
UnitySCM is Series A company backed by Vertex Ventures, UpWest, Dan Scheinman (BoD@Zoom, Arista, Sentinel one), Tomer Bar-Zeev (CEO@Ironsource), Ariel Maislos, (CEO@Anobit, Passave) and others.
Learn more at https://www.unityscm.com
We are seeking an experienced and ambitious Sales Engineer with a strong track record and a genuine passion for selling supply chain operations solutions to target accounts . As a key member of our team, you will be responsible for helping Account Executives sell into new prospects.
Success in this role will be measured by your ability to acquire new customers, drive revenue growth through upselling and cross-selling, and contribute to the overall success of our sales team and business.
We are looking for someone who is seasoned, hardworking, and highly motivated to achieve outstanding results. Your expertise in selling supply chain technology solutions and your ability to build strong relationships with executives will be instrumental in achieving our sales targets.
If you are a dynamic and results-oriented Sales Engineer who thrives in a fast-paced environment, we invite you to join our team and play a pivotal role in driving our company’s growth and success.
- Support account executives with solution selling into prospect account base
- Partner with account executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in sales cycles
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition. This includes creating custom views, reports, dashboards and insights with prospects data.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses
- Manage all technical aspects of trial, POC engagements and proposals
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Collect and document competitive intelligence
- Collaborate with R&D to package develop and deliver new customer solutions
Requirements and skills
- Proven work experience as a Sales Engineer
- Proven track record selling enterprise solutions
- Ability to forge strong, long-lasting relationships with account executives, internal stakeholders, prospects and customers
- Ability to creatively explain and present complex concepts in an easy to understand manner
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in supply chain management and analytics based solutions
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent presentation and creativity skills
- Willingness to travel
- BA/BS degree or equivalent