Account Executive, Subscriptions Product
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo's Account Executive, Subscriptions is high-visibility, high-impact, competitively compensated and integral to our continued growth strategy and expansion of our upmarket footprint. From retail companies that are household names to digitally native brands, you will be targeting and working closely with high recognition names the caliber of Chubbies, Brooklinen, and Allbirds. Given the notable nature of these brands, and the corresponding opportunity for a long-term and impactful partnership, it’s necessary that whomever joins the Yotpo team approaches each point of contact carefully and strategically, with exceptional attention to detail.
- Strategically nurture and close leads provided to you through our Partnership division, inbound marketing initiatives, and our Business Development Representatives
- Go above and beyond in your sales performance, taking full advantage of an uncapped commission plan/OTE and associated accelerators
- Introduce our comprehensive suite of products to new prospect accounts, carefully assessing which features are most relevant to solve specific brand needs
- Collaborate cross-functionally with teams across sales, account management and marketing
- Prospect accounts spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals, gaining thorough industry insight in order to speak eloquently to industry and vertical specific trends
- Deliver maximum revenue potential through managing complete and complex sales-cycles; forecasting sales activity and revenue achievement, while creating satisfied customers
Ideally, you’ll bring:
- 3+ years of quota carrying experience, with a record of top performance
- 1+ years carrying a mid-market/enterprise quota at a SaaS provider
- At least 1 year managing quarter long sales cycles: you know how to navigate a complex organization, connecting with manager to C level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ownership in all aspects of territory management and ability to leverage internal resources effectively (SDRs, Partners, Marketing, etc.)
- An ability to thrive in constantly changing, fast-paced, high-growth environments
- Extra kudos for digital marketing or entrepreneurial experience or reviews experience
- Must have a valid U.S. work authorization to apply
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our NYC office.
Base salary $60,000 - $75,000
In addition to base salary, this role includes a variable component. Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.