Experienced Full Stack Engineer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Join us in shaping the future of eCommerce!
We are looking for a Full-Stack Engineer to join our R&D Team. We are a group of fun, curious, out-of-the-box thinkers, who love working together to solve complex problems as much as we love hanging out together.
Our Technologies: Java, Spring Boot, Ruby On Rails, Elasticsearch, Kafka, Angular, Vue.js, Spark
What we offer:
- A constantly growing environment and meaningful, high-impact work
- All the tools, training, and support you need for success
- A great team of people who are passionate about technology and eCommerce
- An innovative culture that fuels personal growth
- Delivering scalable features to support Yotpo’s vision in a timely and quality manner
- Participating and leading the design of complex features
- Working closely with developers, Product, Operations, Client Services, and more
- Collaborating with team members on technological and architectural topics
- A BSc in computer science/engineering (or equivalent)
- 4+ years of experience in software development
- Experience with backend technologies for web applications
- Experience with client-side frameworks like React, Angular
We will happily consider candidates whose experience doesn't match our specific technologies.
Life at Yotpo:
- Weekly allotted time for working on personal projects
- Yearly “Innovation Week”
- Weekly sports games & Pilates, a kitchen stocked with healthy food, volunteering opportunities, enrichment events
- Dog-friendly office