Customer Success Manager - French speaking
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo is empowering brands to grow their direct-to-consumer business through captivating experiences and we’re looking for a commercially driven Customer Success Manager to set the vision, strategy, and roadmap for our brands.
How you’ll make impact:
- Act as a strategic advisor by consistently finding new sources of value for your clients while leveraging Yotpo solutions
- Seek to understand the ‘why’ and ask the right questions to build and maintain strong relationships with clients, resulting in trusted partnerships
- Partner with Yotpo Account Managers to develop a strategic approach for Quarterly Business Reviews (QBRs) and renewals while driving towards upsells and cross-sells
- Leverage data and performance metrics to: optimize the customer experience, understand & achieve client goals, evaluate the health of your clients, and identify pain points
- Be the voice of your customers by advocating internally for solutions to boost long-term customer value
- Proactively identify opportunities to streamline the customer journey and organically grow your portfolio of clients
- Experience in a CSM or Account Management role - preferably in a SaaS environment
- General understanding of the digital marketing space, including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and E-Commerce best practices
- ‘Retention’ mindset, with a proven record of retaining and growing client relationships. You want your clients to thrive and benefit from Yotpo product’s added value through upsells and cross-sells
- Experience building collaborative relationships with customers and colleagues. You enjoy being part of the customer journey and partnering with your teammates on challenging problems
- Ability to prioritize while managing multiple projects and initiatives in a fast-paced, changing environment
- You speak French and English fluently
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
We know there are a lot of career opportunities out there, so we really appreciate that you’ve taken the time to apply at Yotpo. Here's what happens next.
About Yotpo UK:
- Private healthcare with dental and optical included
- Pension contribution
- Voluntary death in service policy
- Cycle to work scheme
- Generous PTO, volunteer days, holidays and flex days
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our London office
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships like Yotpo Cares, Employee Resource Group Belong @ Yotpo, WISE and Out in Tech.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.