If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
Yotpo’s Account Executive position is a role integral to our exciting growth strategy in APAC. We are looking for high-energy, driven Account Executives who have an existing knowledge of SaaS, digital marketing and direct B2B sales, with an emphasis on new business acquisition. You will be introducing our platform to new prospect accounts, spanning a broad cross-section of industry verticals to join our client base that has already surpassed 150,000 clients.
You work well with cross-functional departments, such as marketing, partners, solutions engineers and other product specialists across teams, and are resourceful in finding and sharing learnings with the broader team. You're a storyteller, a hunter and a “big-picture” thinker who can understand broader business goals and offers solutions (for both the customer and for Yotpo) that optimize long-term success over short-term gains. While you are competitive with yourself, your ultimate goal is winning as a group. You can navigate through ambiguity and adapt rapidly to shifts in direction, based on evolving business needs.
How you'll make impact:
- Prospect, contact and book demos with Yotpo's ideal customer profile
- Manage qualified inbound leads from our robust SDR team while utilizing online and offline sources to cultivate additional leads to maintain your pipeline.
- Be comfortable in discussions with high-level decision-makers including Directors of Marketing and CEOs across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business, continuously seeking creative strategies to do so
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly and quarterly sales goals
- Proactive daily account management in our CRM (Salesforce.com)
- 2-6 years of full-cycle sales experience within the SaaS space
- Experience with a highly consultative sales cycle
- Ability to uncover business pain points while delivering a solution
- Understanding of the decision making structure in small to mid-size companies
- Strong work ethic, high energy, results driven, and a team player
- Must have the right to work in Australia
Bonus Points For:
- Knowledge of e-commerce, online marketing and social media
- Experience in being a part of a global company’s expansion to ANZ
- Experience in fast-growing tech startups
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
We know there are a lot of career opportunities out there, so we really appreciate that you’ve taken the time to apply at Yotpo. Here’s what happens next.
About Yotpo Australia 🇦🇺
- A monthly wellness budget (minimum of $400)
- 25 Days off each year to do the things you love
- Join a growing team, as we continue to launch across Asia!
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are working in a hybrid capacity, spending 3 days per week in our Sydney office.
- Meet our APAC team leaders: Adam Ioakim, Jessica Minnett, Jules Holden, Enzo Cavaliero, Rad Mitic, Ben Eatwell
You’ll be working alongside awesome people where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we're all proud to belong.
Yotpo is also committed to diversity, equity, and inclusion, and we want teammates who are similarly passionate about pushing for change in our industry.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer.