Senior Product designer
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We’re looking for a Senior UX Designer to help us build a new, innovative set of features for the world’s best eCommerce retention platform.
We’re highly ambitious, but also very practical and down to earth. We love working close to customers and delivering value quickly. If you’re a like-minded, experienced UX designer, let’s connect.
- A Product Designer with at least 7+ years of experience in UX and UI design as part of a product team working alongside developers and product managers, with bonus points for having presented your work to a senior internal audience..
- You understand the product’s lifecycle from research through prototyping to design and usability testing.
- You have experience designing UI and UX for consumer-facing applications.
- Proficient in solving complex UX problems.
- You collaborate extremely well with all kinds of people with different perspectives and you’re able to communicate clearly in Hebrew and English.
- A master of Figma.
As a Product Designer (UX & UI) you will:
- Collaborate with customers, product managers, content writers, developers and other designers in order to define, design and deliver extraordinary products.
- Guide the tracking of features post-release and the analysis of data in order to continue iterating and perfecting our products.
- Be part of a small, cross-functional team working with a startup-type mentality to deliver a key set of new features to market.
- Work with a team with a super positive attitude that can do anything.
- Create new product experiences and work to iterate on existing experiences until they’re awesome.
- Conduct product research based on customer interviews, support tickets, data, competitor analysis and more
- Take charge of functional design and create wireframes, from rough ideas to rich designs & prototypes