Sales Enablement Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
About the Role
The Sales Enablement Manager is a critical role that will support our Sales team in becoming more effective sellers of a complex and ever-growing suite of products. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Enablement, the Sales Enablement Manager will be in charge of the global Sales Enablement Strategy across 3 geos and several sales segments. The ideal candidate brings (1) significant sales enablement experience, demonstrating a proven track record in driving successful enablement strategies; and (2) a passion for the sales process along with familiarity with MEDDPICC sales methodology/qualification framework. Additionally, deep industry knowledge of eCommerce is considered a valuable asset.
What you’ll do
- Become an expert on the eCommerce industry, as well as Yotpo’s products and platform, our key value propositions, and how we solve our customer’s challenges in order to inform and create targeted, impactful sales enablement materials and training programs that directly contribute to the effectiveness and success of our Sales team.
- Understand Yotpo’s sales process inside and out (including shadowing Sales Reps and Sales Engineers) to gain the context necessary to make your materials and training relevant.
- Collaborate with Sales leadership to identify knowledge and skills gaps across the team, and build strategies to close those gaps.
- Design and implement onboarding and ongoing sales enablement programs and projects, including but not limited to skills and process training.
- Spearhead the standardization and delivery of compelling product decks, demos, and call scripts, ensuring consistency in client messaging, while actively collaborating on the design and building process to enhance the overall effectiveness.
- Design and develop hands-on application exercises to be conducted during training sessions, fostering active participation and ensuring a robust comprehension of the training content by the Sales team.
- Craft best-in-class sales playbooks, and document best practices tailored to each stage of the sales cycle as well as Sales segment (SMB, MM, ENT) to empower our sales team with the knowledge and tools needed to navigate our sales processes.
- Leverage and actively analyze content from the Gong library, tracking and analysing Gong calls themselves, to distill actionable insights and uncover valuable patterns that drive sales effectiveness. Manage this information to continuously enhance sales strategies and refine sales enablement programs.
- Track and analyse data to identify and report on the effectiveness of learning initiatives and materials for the team. Partner with go-to-market leadership to refine these programs and ensure they are successful through scale.
- Implement and reinforce MEDDPICC training methodologies, ensuring continuous learning and skill development among the sales team.
- Transform product releases into relevant, actionable, and usable training materials for the sales team.
- Take ownership of the demo store, optimising its relevance and effectiveness for sales presentations.
What you bring
- 3-5 years of experience in sales enablement or equivalent function at a senior level and 2+ years in a quota-carrying sales role.
- Experience with MEDDIC/MEDDPICC
- Experience with various systems and tools including Gong, Workramp (LMS), CMS, Salesforce, and more.
- Deep knowledge of sales processes, methodologies, and solution-selling best practices
- Able to thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing SaaS environment
- Effective at synthesising and distilling large amounts of information with a deep understanding of what constitutes sales-relevant content
- Proven track record of scoping, building, and executing integrated sales communications, enablement programs, and content.
- Demonstrated experience working for a global organisation, collaborating with colleagues in multiple time zones.
If you don’t meet 100% of the qualifications outlined above, that’s okay! We believe in hiring people, not just skills. If you have a passion to learn and are excited about eCommerce and technology, then we want to hear from you.
About Yotpo US:
- 100% coverage of employee medical premiums; 90% coverage for dependent/family premiums.
- 100% coverage of employee dental + vision premiums.
- Comprehensive life and disability insurance.
- Flexible Time Off (FTO) policy, sick time, and paid holidays.
- Equity in options.
- Company sponsored 401K matching.
- Pre-tax Commuter and Healthcare benefits.
- Comprehensive paid leave for new parents and Dependent Care FSA.
- Individualized career development, rewards and recognition.
- Wellness and philanthropic programming and events.
- We are now working in a flexible hybrid capacity.
Yotpo’s employee-centric culture has consistently earned us coveted spots on Built In’s Best Places to Work lists in both NYC and Austin over the years. Directly inspired by employee feedback, we create opportunities to bring our teams together. Yotpo programming includes team events, educational fireside chats, end of year celebrations, affinity groups and partnerships.
Yotpo is for everyone, and we’re committed to anti-racist work. We welcome and employ people regardless of race, color, gender identity, religion, genetic information, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, a place where your voice is heard and your perspective is encouraged. Come join us and help us build a global company where we’re all proud to belong.
Base salary $110,000 – $125,000
Base salary ranges are determined by multiple factors unique to each candidate, including skills and local market benchmarks.