Technical Product Manager
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Technical Product Manager to join our team and be responsible for managing one of the core domains of Yotpo’s Communications product. Yotpo Communications product is our SMS & Email marketing product, that is rapidly growing and evolving, serving dozens of thousands of merchants and dozens of millions of consumers every month. You’ll be responsible to one of the most significant areas of our platform’s infrastructure, therefore taking an integral part of its success.
The ideal candidate should be able to get into the finest details of our infrastructure and lead our engineers to evolve our product in a scalable, stable manner with great performance.
- Develop a strong understanding of the market, competition, customers, and the business
- Create and manage KPIs, roadmaps, project plans, and product specifications
- Build product prototypes and mockups while prioritizing and creating detailed product specifications, business rules, flows, use cases, and user stories
- Lead, collaborate with, and challenge a strong team of engineers
- Lead and collaborate with partners, CSMs, Support and outsource companies in the ecosystem - mainly located in the US
- Identify customers' needs and help translate them into requirements that can be solved using shared infrastructure
- Understand the ongoing changes in the eCommerce communication infra and capabilities
What’s in it for you?
- You’ll have a front row seat to Yotpo’s effort to become a true multi-product vendor. Your contribution will have a huge impact right from the get-go
- Build a wide set of skills driving Yotpo’s business processes and eCommerce strategy, while solving technological challenges and mastering the eComm ecosystem
- Work with and learn from a strong team of top-notch PMs, at a booming, product-centered tech vendor. Sunday morning doesn't have to be a bummer
The Ideal candidate
- 3+ years of hands-on product management experience
- Bachelor's degree in engineering or science
- Strong technical background with hands-on experience in software development, technical services or other related roles
- Experience as an engineer or system architect — an advantage
- Highly analytical and methodical approach to problem solving
- Exceptional communication skills and proficiency in English
- Experience working with customers, technical teams, and management to collect requirements, define features, and technical designs.
- Experience working in B2B/B2C /SaaS/eCommerce marketing — an advantage