Customer Success Manager- French
If you shop online (and who doesn’t these days?), then chances are you’ve already interacted with Yotpo. We’re a leading eCommerce retention marketing platform, on a mission to help brands of all sizes turn one-time shoppers into customers for life. Loyalty programs, SMS and email marketing, subscriptions, and reviews are our bread and butter, but we have more solutions up our sleeve, too.
We have teams across the world, including the US, Canada, UK, Israel, Bulgaria, and Australia — and we’re still growing. Our primary goal is to deliver the best technology in the industry.
You can hear all about it in our latest brand video.
Sounds exciting? Then read on, because we’re in pursuit of the best and the brightest minds to help us achieve our vision.
We are looking for a Client Success Manager on a mission to establish partnerships with our clients, based on value and ROI. These partnerships are created by securing long-lasting professional relationships, based on exceptional service and delivering the power of Yotpo’s suite of services.
- Successfully and consistently deliver ROI and value for our customers, consulting their business while leveraging Yotpo solutions
- Building strong relationships with clients based on your ability to earn their trust and deliver
- Proactively identifying business goals and pain points, and opportunities where Yotpo can deliver even greater value for our clients
- Analyzing key account statistics and performance metrics to identify pain points, while educating clients in order to drive performance
- Simultaneously and successfully managing multiple client relationships
- Identifying and managing opportunities to organically grow client portfolios, by delivering additional solutions and tools based on business needs
- Experience in a client facing role - preferably in a SaaS, e-commerce, or marketing environment
- Positive attitude and remarkable ability to build rapport from initial conversation and throughout the client lifecycle
- Hunger to work in a hyper-fast paced and ever changing environment
- Superior organization and prioritization skills, along with focused attention to detail
- Commercial savvy
- Technical attitude, including general knowledge pertaining to web, analytics and tracking, CMS platforms, and APIs
- General understanding of the digital marketing space - including SEO/SEM, Social Media, Email marketing and eCommerce best practices- HUGE advantage!
- Willingness to work Mon-Fri work week
- French - native level